40 Simple Ways to Find Happiness
by Sophia Parker on February 06, 2015
According to Fulfillment Daily, here are 40 simple ways to find happiness in life:
- Play with kids.
- Play like a kid.
- Learn something new (new sport, table game, literature writing, theory, historical fact)
- Let nature be your guide.
- Count your blessings.
- Play with your pet.
- And don’t forget your FANNYPANTS®’ travel pouch!
- Connect with friends and family.
- Dress up for no reason.
- Read a great book.
- Smile! No matter how you are feeling. Smiles are pretty contagious.
- Sing out loud.
- Compliment a total stranger.
- Lift up your spirits with music.
- Set a goal, and reach it.
- Get messy (go barefoot, paly in the mud)
- Try your luck in the kitchen.
- Share your kitchen luck with others.
- Offer to teach somebody a new skill.
- Write a thank you note on Facebook for no reason.
- Memorize a poem.
- Turn your errands into an adventure.
- Take a nap.
- Nurture romance.
- Ask someone for help.
- Watch a favorite movie multiple times.
- Help someone in a small way.
- Discover a new smell.
- Get rid of stuff you don’t need.
- Watch a sunrise or sunset.
- Change a bad habit.
- Create something.
- Eat some sugar.
- Meditate and enjoy the silence.
- Let go and let God.